About Starmount Preschool
The program seeks...
- To establish and maintain constructive personal relationships with each child
- To provide an environment that provides stimuli at each stage of growth
- To guide each child in the use of this environment
- To help each child develop their own personal potential
- To build a good self-image
- To make progress toward a better social adjustment
- To value his or her own rights and the rights of others
- To develop manipulative skills and acceptable work habits
- To learn to listen for directions and to follow them
- To communicate verbally and express him/her self freely through music and art
- To grow in his/her understanding and appreciation of God's love
- To grow in his/her willingness and ability to respond to God's love
- To insure that each child is happy, feels loved, and is able to respond in love and with confidence to those around him/her.