See a full listing of service schedules.Read more
About Starmount Presbyterian Church
Welcome to Starmount!
Become a Starmount Fan on Facebook!
We are Christ's people who live out of a single truth: God loves you—no matter who you are; no matter how you have lived your life; no matter your age, your race, your gender, your ethnicity, or your position in life.
We are Christ's people, who envision a place where all are called to worship; a place where we meet and are met by the Living God; a community where you can connect with people exploring authentic answers to questions of faith and life; a place where your pain and your blessings are taken seriously; a community that puts Jesus Christ at the center.
We are Christ's people who are empowered to serve; we believe that faith is a verb and faithfulness an action; we know that Christ taught us to love, accept, and care for all people; we claim Christ's counter-cultural teachings that Christ-followers are to live in the world but not be of the world. We, therefore, seek to align ourselves—values and actions—with the coming Reign of God breaking forth in our midst.
Starmount Church is made up of people who are discovering what it means to be loved by God. We don't have all the answers, but we are seeking to better know this awesome God of power and grace.
What We Believe
We believe that…
God loves you
No matter who you are,
No matter how you have lived your life,
No matter your age,
No matter your ethnicity,
Or your position in life.
We believe that…
God, who loves you,
Has a place,
And a meaning for you and for the world.
We believe that …
You can experience God’s love,
And friendship and support at Starmount Presbyterian Church.
Starmount Presbyterian Church is part of and shares its beliefs with the Presbyterian Church (USA). We also share our beliefs with the 75 million Christians who are part of the World Alliance of Reformed Churches in 107 countries around the world. We find much common ground through shared beliefs with other Protestant Christians throughout the world, and we share with all Christians everywhere our hope in Jesus Christ.
Our vision is to build a church family which
- Invites and welcomes all who seek to know and serve God;
- Discovers and develops individual and collective gifts and talents;
- And equips individuals for service in our church, our community, and the world.
Top 10 reasons why you might like it at Starmount
- You’re searching for the spiritual in your life.
- You want to make a difference in the world.
- You’re tired of simple answers to difficult questions.
- You’re free on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m.
- You’re looking for a church where not everyone looks the same, talks alike, and believes the exact same things.
- You want to experience a life of meaning and authenticity.
- You’ve had a hard week. We might be able to help.
- You long to find a community of all generations where everyone matters.
- We will be a different place if you came, and we like that idea.
- You’re hungry to experience God.
Experiencing God and enjoying God and each other is the heart of worship at Starmount.
We gather Sundays at 10 a.m. for worship.
Our worship style is as old as the Bible itself and as fresh as the sunrise each day. We seek to blend the best of how Christians have worshiped throughout the centuries with contemporary expressions that speak to the needs of today and an openness to the gifts of our Christian brothers and sisters throughout the world. We are eclectic and electric.