This aspect of Starmount’s ministry is focused on keeping in touch with our homebound members and those in other care facilities or hospitalized.
“Caring Ministries provides encouragement, support, and love to all our church family.”
- Visiting – Our pastors and members of the caring committee visit home-bound and hospitalized members on a regular basis.
- Caring email prayer chain –Updated weekly. To join the mailing list, please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the Prayer Chain list. Also, please send your prayer concerns to email@example.com by Thursday morning for inclusion in that week’s email.
- Keeping in Touch – Volunteers contact home-bound members weekly by phone and send cards regularly.
- Sentimental Journey– An annual recognition lunch for our members 80 years and older.
- Flowers– Delivered at Christmas and Easter to home-bound and hospitalized members.
- Communion– Offered at home for those unable to attend worship on a regular basis.